Best Instant Pot Crack Chicken Recipe Ever
Crack Chicken is one of the best things you can make in an Instant Pot. Quick easy and delicious chicken the whole family will love. Below you will find my family recipe for Crack Chicken modified to use in your new Instant Pot.
Crack Chicken is a perfect low carb diet recipe. Many diets such as Keto and Paleo swear by it for its low carbohydrate footprint. As a big believer in eating only few carbs (although I love carbs) to maintain a healthy weight this recipe is a no brainer. Crack chicken is a highly versatile dish in which you can use it as a dip with your favorite pita chips or even slather it over a piece of warm and crusty bread. This recipe is very versatile as the chicken is malible, soft and tender, almost as if it were a spread. Much like the Instant Pot it has many varieties in which it can be made.
Instant Pot Crack Chicken Nachos
- 1 large bag Organic Tortilla Chips I tend to like organic but you can use any of your favorites
- 1 16 oz Package of Shredded Monterrey Jack Cheese
- 1 16 oz Package of Shredded Cheddar
- 2 diced Tomatoes
- 1 chopped Green Onions
- 1 can Salsa
- 1 Chopped Cilantro
- 1 lb Bacon
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 4 breasts chicken
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup mayo
- Program your instant pot to saute settings on high and once it says 'Hot', add bacon and cook.
- Turn the pot off and set fully cooked bacon to the side and drain. Add chicken breasts and cream cheese into the instant pot. Add chicken broth over the chicken and then sprinkle with taco seasoning. Close the lid and seal the valve. Cook for 15 minutes on the manual high setting.
- Let Natural Pressure release (not manual release or chicken will dry out) for 5 minutes and then do a quick release. Place cooked chicken into a bowl.
- Turn the instant pot back to saute mode and whisk the cream cheese so it can thick up.
- Shred the chicken and add it back into the instant pot with the mayo. Combined and mix together.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. While oven is preheating line a baking sheet with tin foil.
- Place chips on tray and top with cheese and add dollops of the crack chicken. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top and bake nachos for 7 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly and melted. Add remaining toppings and serve!